Leadership Training Program
This is a comprehensive leadership training seminar that can serve as a benchmark for leadership training development as a key part of corporate training. It addresses core issues that face managers globally in the areas of strategic thinking, creative thinking, change management, emotional intelligence, team building and employee engagement training.
This program focuses on two vital intelligences:
1. Being- core intelligence, where core changes of attitude, value system and commitment can be made.
2. Doing- actionable intelligence, where practical tools to improve performance can be applied.
The combination of these two intelligences have shown to be absolutely essential in building self-confidence, personal initiative and charisma while fostering a lasting teamwork spirit that survives mental and emotional challenges.
The following outline provides an overview of this exceptional leadership development program out of which “tailor fit” training seminars can be fashioned to meet the specific needs of any organization. The Thinking Coach seminars are characterized by intense living practicality with many interactive exercises that are designed to give the participants an unforgettable training experience from which they can derive application tools to improve their every day performance, productivity and happiness of satisfaction of belonging.
Leadership Training Course - items from this program will be chosen according to needs of clients and length of seminar, which will determine time availability
Module 1- How to take strategic Thinking to the next level?
1. Critical thinking
2. Developing strategic mindset
3. How to strategize your future success
4. Change management personal strategy
5. Changing focus at changing times
6. Handling paradigm shift
7. Mental toughness and self discipline
8. Focus and speed thinking
9. Being/thinking at the point
10. Magnetic/electric response mechanism
11. Long term/ short term thinking
12. “Know thyself” work shop
Module 2- How to Think according to the Big Picture?
1. Separating facts from fiction
2. 5 keys to fact gathering
3. Evaluation strategies
4. Consequence analysis
5. Separating cause from symptom
6. probability/likelihood analysis
7. Problem solving strategy
8. Thinking in parameters
9. The Question behind the question
10. Separating facts from fiction
11. Decision making-individual
12. The bigger picture methodology
13. Strategic thinking as prerequisite for effective personal management
14. Vision, mission and strategy
Module 3- Change Management- How to maximize personal effectiveness?
1. Handling culture change
2. Shifting thinking polarity-N to P
3. “Infecting” your organization with positive mental & emotional viruses
4. Applying emotional intelligence to maximize productivity
5. Effective “Warmth Management”
6. The 4 characters strategy
7. Equating expectations strategy
8. Feedback model
9. “White space” strategy
10. Effective communication strategy
11. Think tank strategy
12. Global communication strategy-managing international diversity
13. Group decision making
14. Effective gender integration in strategic thinking
15. 7 fundamentals to Team Synergy
Module 4-Leadership development training- How to become a Charismatic leader?
1. 21st century updated leadership concepts
2. The 3 essential strategic wheels for proactive leadership
3. Leadership wisdoms
4. Accountability measures
5. Sustainability of core qualities
6. Effective application of the 2 natural response mechanism
7. Leadership level-Mental toughness/emotional intelligence essential balances
8. Maximizing the human potential in your organization
9. Creating an ecology of positive mental and emotional viruses
10. Mind versatility in leadership- leading, guiding, supporting, delegating
11. Creative thinking as key ingredient in leadership
12. How to build trust in your clients and workers
13. Leadership from the back
14. The 7 keys to Charisma
Module 5- Excellence workshop-How to become a soft skill pro?
(The Thinking Coach as a consultant/coach)
1. Mastering the mind set of strategic thinking
2. Application of strategies in live circumstance
3. Thinking under stress
4. The 10 actors methodology
5. Think yourself out of yesterdays paradigms- practical creative thinking
6. “Ideas factory” work shop
7. Value/quality work shop
8. Future projection strategies & harnessing will power
9. Forming strategies in role playing
10. Handling ease with pressure and pressure with ease
11. Motivation strategies
12. Take home tool kit
1. To provide leaders with practical and updated leadership thinking skills that fit the current needs and requirements of the corporate world
2. To provide leaders with tools that build charisma and foster team work
3. To increase the ability to analyze, evaluate and judge situations accurately
4. To teach how to think according to the bigger picture, take greater responsibility, be decisive and make decisions that are based on system thinking.
5. To give people a positive, inspiring and constructive training experience that will encourage continued learning and development.
6. To provide people with self confidence and belief in their capabilities, potential and ability to produce.
7. To demonstrate how to create a professional “together” ecology that integrates vital human soft skills of “Being” with practical application by acquiring “Doing” skills.
8. To help people discover the ABC of their own leadership style- Attitude, Belief, Commitment
9. To motivate people to apply new learning while increasing their consciousness to their values and possibilities as leaders.
Please feel free to call me for exceptional corporate training seminars that make a difference!
The Thinking Coach